I can paint your furniture
Remember that sideboard Grandma left you, you know, the one with the dark wood, broken drawer and scratched legs? But holds so many memories.
Or the weird looking sewing box with the wobbly legs that you felt sure you would do something with but didn’t know where to start?
Wouldn’t it be great if they were completely transformed into something that suits your style, injects some of your personality into your home and becomes a piece you'll love forever.
Before you get in touch
- Purpose: Have a think about whether you want to change the purpose of your piece – could your Nan’s old bureau become a fabulous cocktail cabinet?
- Colours: What colours are you thinking? Do you already have a colour scheme in the room where your piece will live?
- Design style: Is there one of my designs/pieces that you particularly like or that you think would especially suit your furniture or its purpose?
Jot all these down then get in touch for a free, no pressure chat! But don’t worry if you don’t have ideas on colours and style, I can guide you through this part to make the most of your piece (or the piece you're looking for).
After our chat, the next stages will look like this:
- I will put together a comprehensive quote so that you have an idea of what your amazing, unique piece will cost to take from flat to fabulous!
- I’ll take a deposit of 50% of the estimate to cover my time in designing your piece and sourcing any additional bells and whistles!
- Now the fun starts! I’ll put together a design based on our conversation and I’ll send this across to you to check over and give me feedback on. I provide one round of tweaks for this part of the process (additional tweaks are charged for).
- Painting happens next - you can sit back and relax while I beaver away creating something incredible for your home
- Photoshoot – we all deserve at least one photoshoot in our lives – and your beautiful piece of furniture is no different! It will be dressed and photographed in my workshop ready to become a social media star!
- Balance – You can see photos of your piece – or just sneaky peeks! Some people like to have the full reveal in person! Then the final balance will be due
- Delivery – we can either courier your piece to you or, if it’s local, you’re welcome to collect or my friendly Logistics Manager (that’s Steve aka The Husband) will deliver it for a small extra cost!
I know what I want, I just don’t have it yet!
So you know you want something different in your home but you don’t have anything to transform? No problem, I’d love to find your perfect piece! There are so many amazing pieces of pre-loved furniture out there just waiting for a second life and, whether you’re looking to be more sustainable or you just love the quality of pre-loved furniture, this is a great way to share the love!
Get in touch and we can work together to ensure something unique has a new life in your home.
The process is the same, there will just be a bit more time needed to cover sourcing your fabulous new piece of furniture! If you’re not sure about anything then please drop me a line – I always love a chat and I’d love to talk through any queries.
Aged to new style heirloom
So, whether you have a piece filled with sentimental memories that deserves a Pinkyswifts transformation, or you need something new but… not new, send me a message.
"Amy is absolutely lovely to work with. She understood what we were trying to achieve in terms of colour and style. She sent us colour samples and suggestions of their combinations. She expertly interpreted our ideas and preferences into her own unique design. Her work is such high quality. She has transformed sheets of MDF into a work of art and we smile every time we see it! Thank you so much Amy!" - Chris